The National Lekotek Center offers current and innovative webinars on a host of subjects relevant to children with disabilities such as new technologies, toys and play, parent resources and more. Lekotek is proud to sponsor a forum for experts, advocates and thought leaders to share their insights and information with the broadest audience possible.
To view an excerpt of one of our webinars click here: Sensory Play for All Children
Reasons to participate:
- Learn, grow and share from the convenience of your own home (need computer, speaker or phone)
- Get advice from renowned experts at an affordable cost
- Earn continuing education credits
- Conducted at your site/home
- Archived webinars available - (CEUs are not available for archives)
How to register:
Connect with … current topics, insightful thought leaders and educational experts:
- Select the webinar in the Lekotek Store in which you are interested
- Select a payment option and add the webinar to your shopping cart
- Proceed through payment process
- A payment confirmation email will be received
- Within 3 business days you will receive an email containing a link to register for the webinar. Click on the link to reserve your spot.
- Immediately after registering you will receive a final WEBINAR ACCESS email from GoToWebinars. SAVE THAT EMAIL, it contains your call-in number and access code
- The day and time of the webinar click on the link in that email to join the webinar online. Dial the AUDIO CALL NUMBER and enter the code when prompted.
- Sit back and enjoy!
For registration links and payment information please go to our store: